Business owners’ insurance is a must nevertheless you’re just starting out or have been open for 20+ years, if you’re an individual or have employees, having a business owners policy in place is your first step to making sure you’re covered.
It can combine a number of risks covered such as:
- Property – The physical building you’re operating in, whether it’s an office, warehouse, or home;
- Business Personal Property – Those things you use to run your company; the machines, inventory, computers, furniture, etc.
- Liability – Third-party injury or property damage lawsuits
- Business Income – If you need to suspend operations due to a covered loss, business owners’ insurance will help cover lost income so you don’t have to close your doors for good
In addition, your policy may be broadened to include additional coverage for:
- Cyber Liability – Provides critical insurance to protect your company and minimize damages due to data breaches and cyber attacks
- Professional Liability – Coverage for the professional advice and services you provide to your customers
- Hired / Non-Owned Liability – Covers your business if you or one of your employees cause damage or injury while operating a vehicle
We can help design a business owner’s policy that works best for you and your business. Reach out to get started!